- This event has passed.
November 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We will share our budding works with one another once a month on a Tuesday evening at the Library. You can bring a prior work or create new ones for the meet. If you want your work reviewed before the meet, email it to Hannah at email@example.com
1. Write about a character discovering a surprising strength in either themselves or another.
2. Write a story that centers around an Instagram post.
3. Write about a character who’s pathologically camera shy.
4. Write about a trip to see a natural sight that’s usually only ever seen in photos.
5. Write about a character who loves cloud gazing.
*credit for prompts goes to the reedsy blog
Sign up here!
Date: 11/15/2022 (Tue.)
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm EDT
Location: Library Gallery
- Lambertville Free Public Library
- View Organizer Website
- Lambertville Library Gallery